Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 002
Our Urology group is searching for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to help provide care in the clinic. We're looking for a certified NP/PA who is looking to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment.
***Urology experience is required***
We are a patient-centered organization, whose goal is to provide quality service to our patients in need. We strive to treat patients as friends and family, not just as customers and numbers on a page.
We prefer a friendly, caring individual, who is willing to invest in our patients, working diligently and quickly in congruence with the rest of the staff.
· Assisting the Physician with his patients.
· Assessing patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; updating, and studying medical histories.
· Ordering diagnostic tests, such as laboratory studies; interpreting test results. (Key to this position is the true understanding of lab results and medications.)
· Documenting patient care services by charting patient records.
· Instructing and counseling patients by describing treatment regimens; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
· Providing continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
· Developing health care staff by providing information and assistance.
· Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
· Graduate of an approved Nurse Practitioner or PA Program.
License, Certification, Registration
· Current NP/PA License
· DEA Registration Number (Or eligible to obtain a DEA registration)
· National Provider Identification Number (NPI). (Or eligible to obtain an NPI number)
· Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese preferred but not required.
· NP will assist with clinic and hospitals.
· Experience in Urology IS REQUIRED.
· Must be available to work weekend shift at least once per month.
Urology Center of Orange County was established in 2021 by Dr. Khaled Fareed. Dr. Khaled Fareed earned his medical degree from Assiut University School of Medicine in Egypt. He completed an internship and residency in urology and general surgery at University of Texas Southwestern Medical center at Dallas, Texas.After training, he became Staff at the Department of Urology at the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute at Cleveland Clinic, The number 1 Urology Department according to US-World & News Report. He held the academic position of Assistant Professor at Lerner College of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University. After 13 year with Cleveland Clinic, he then moved to Phoenix, Arizona & joined DMG/Creighton University for a year prior to moving to Orange County, CA.Dr. Fareed is licensed by the State Medical Boards of California, Arizona, Texas, & Ohio. His specialty interests include Robotic nerve sparing prostatectomy, laparoscopic and Robotic partial and radical nephrectomy, Robotic and Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty, Robotic and Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy, BPH minimally invasive procedures including Rezum, Urolift, AquaBeam, Green Light laser, Plasma Kinetic Vaporization, Th...ulium enucleation/Ablation, HoLEP. Single Port and Single Site surgeries and kidney stone surgeries including laser, shockwave and percutaneous procedures.He is a member of several professional societies, including the American Urological Association, Endourological Society, European Association of Urology, American Medical Association and the American Association of Clinical Urologists, among others.Dr. Fareed was among the team who performed the first Robotic Single Port Trans-Vesical Prostatectomy and among the first 9 Urologists who were trained on & used the DaVinci Single Port (SP) Robotic Platform. Performing Extra-peritoneal Robotic Prostatectomy, Pyeloplasty, ureteral reimplants & Excision of bladder diverticulae as well as Y-V plasty of Bladder neck contractures.He has published a number of articles and abstracts on topics such as: radio-frequency ablation of renal lesions, laparoscopic urological surgery, and overactive bladder in men, among many others. He has also lectured on bladder and prostate cancer detection.Dr. Khaled Fareed is excited to bring his many years of experience and care to Orange County.