Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
The Center for Colorectal, Urologic, and Pelvic Disorders (CCUPD) is seeking and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse to join our General Surgery Team in Wilmington, Delaware!
This APRN will assist in CCUPD program development and be responsible for coordinating, planning, and providing care to patients with colorectal, urologic, and pelvic floor pathologies. In addition to developing and maintaining a patient data base, this APRN will be responsible communicating with families and coordinating care across multiple specialties for CCUPD patients. Interested candidates should possess the ability to prioritize work, be self-directed, and work well independently and within an interprofessional team.
- Comprehensive patient assessments including history and physical examinations
- Formulating assessment and treatment plans of pediatric patients
- Communicating with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition
- Educating parents/caregivers on patient condition and plan of care
- Triaging and responding to phone calls from patient families
- Accurately recording patient information in the electronic medical record
- The NP must be able to work independently as well as part of multidisciplinary team.
Requirements for APRN:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Three years of related clinical experience
- Active Delaware (or compact state) Registered Nurse Licensure required
- Active Delaware Advanced Practice Nurse Licensure, with or without prescriptive authority required
- Delaware Controlled Substance Registration (CSR)
- Federal DEA registration with Delaware Address
- Current National Pediatric Certification Required
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider (HCP) Certification required