This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
LVHN-Dickson City is our brand hospital which opened May 2022, LVPG- Urology is looking for a Urologist to work at an established, well-known practice in the community.
The Urology team is focused on delivering personalized, state of the art care for our patients in a collegial environment. This facility has more of an academic feel to the practice, there is a relationship with an institution out of Philadelphia. Urologist will work 5 days a week with 2 to 3 in the clinic (including procedure days), then 1.5 to 2 days in the operating room.
There is a wide range of urology cases including some female and some cancer. Robotic procedures are welcome.
Some of our physicians' volunteer at the Medical College in Scranton for teaching. Clinical trials are available through our affiliation with MSKCC.
- Community hospital environment with support of large network
- Access to da Vinci robot system and new equipment in the clinic
- Opportunity to perform general, laparoscopic and robotic procedures within desired scope of practice
- Favorable call schedule
- A champion for Urology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified through American Board of Urology
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one
Benefits & Perks:
- Great incentives including starting bonus, retention bonus and productivity downside protection
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and CME days
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Scranton, PA is a historical city of 75,000 residents and is the home of 3 colleges and universities. Scranton is located in northeastern Pennsylvania which is a popular vacation destination that offers year-round recreation and wonderful restaurants. Just 2 hours drive north of Philadelphia and 2.5 hours west of New York City! Learn more about our community at https://www.visitnepa.org/
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.